- Helping you demonstrate the success of your project, programme, service or grants programme.
- Helping you identify the difference made by your intervention.
- Helping you calculate the value and quality of your initiative and effort.
- Helping you continually improve by learning from what works well and what does not.
- Helping you learn about people and societies that are relevant to your ambitions.
- Helping you understand what matters to people so you can co-design solutions with confidence.
- Helping you examine attitudes and beliefs of people from diverse backgrounds and situations.
- Helping you identify effective ways to encourage enduring, social capital.
- Helping you develop in-house skills to ‘plan, do, assess and review’ everything to do with impact.
- Helping you develop an impact framework and a planned approach to evidence collection.
- Helping you communicate reliable and valid results that withstand professional scrutiny.
- Helping you become more investable by demonstrating your effectiveness as an organisation.