Our research aims to support organisations achieve their social missions; supporting people towards greater levels of wellbeing, life satisfaction and connection to the places where they live and work.
We have expertise in helping evaluate and measure your direct and indirect contributions to improved well-being, reduced inequalities and social connectedness.
Skyblue helps our clients better understand what changes their work enables, either directly or indirectly, and build capability to measure this change with increasing confidence.
We provide evaluation expertise to:
- understand how a new partnership model is creating change for refugees and asylum seekers
- how walking and talking with the Ramblers is contributing to improved wellbeing and social connectedness
- how different types of heritage contribute to the wellbeing of individuals and communities
- critical friend support to a leading charity supporting those who live with dementia to report with greater confidence
- consultancy to support charities working with deaf and vision impaired people develop new services to encourage involvement in the Arts and physical activity
- training young people from disadvantaged background how to capture the impact of their community project